I think it’s official the winter is over. It was a tough one for me. But it is spring now. There is hope and light everywhere. So let’s see what did I love about the winter.
- My chinese medicine studies. That they finally starting to make sense. That I am starting to find my confidence in this world. That they are fun, interesting and exciting.
That’s me volunteering for demonstration (what was I thinking ???)
2. My parents, especially my mom. I didn’t see them much, but when I did, I think we got closer than we ever were.
3. Rain. I love rain. Love the sound, the grayishness, the calm it brings.
4. My friends. Didn’t see them much either. But I grateful I have them.
5. My work. Yep, I like my job. I like feeding people and making them feel better. I like people I work with. They have seen the worst of me and still smile and hug me. And that is really something.
6. Tel Aviv. I like it when the city makes my feel better. And here it happens often.
7. Movies and TV series. It’s nice to watch other people being crazy. Kinda makes me feel OK.
8. Mandalas. I drew a lot of them in past few months. They are an excellent thing for long class hours. And I get to enjoy pretty colors at the end.
9. Dates. Have been to too few of those. But they did make me feel warm and good about myself. So I am grateful.
10. Being with myself and rediscovering my balance. That probably was the toughest, but also kinda cool. I think the most important lesson that I learned, is that every experience is valuable. If I feel bad, if I am hurting, so this is my life right now, and I will not run away from it, I’ll try to embrace and understand it. As fully as I can.
And now it’s spring time!